If you want a smile you can truly be proud of, have you considered a dental bonding treatment? Dental bonding is a treatment that can be used to repair your teeth, so you can have a beautiful smile you always wanted. To help you understand more about dental bonding, our team has provided further details about the benefits dental bonding has to offer for your smile. These include:
– Dental bonds can improve the color of your teeth by covering the stains in your teeth.
– Dental bonds help teeth that have been damaged from periodontal disease, also known as gum disease, by protecting exposed parts of a tooth’s root.
– Dental bonding treatments can also adjust the size or shape of your teeth, making them appear more flawless.
– Dental bonding tooth restorations are often used to repair chips and cracks in your teeth.
– If you have a cavity, a dental filling might be needed to restore it. The materials in dental bonding treatments can also be used for tooth-colored dental fillings.
To learn more about dental bonding treatments and to book an appointment with your dentist at Paul R Sommers DDS, simply call our dental office in Watertown, Wisconsin at 920-261-5110. Dr. Paul Sommers and our entire team want to make sure that your oral health is shining for years to come.