Dental crowns and dental veneers can save your smile. Did you know two of the most highly effective types of tooth restoration therapies for refining the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the amazing benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Dental crowns are used to cap or conceal all sides of a tooth, thus fully concealing the tooth down to the gumline.
– Dental crowns are ideal for teeth that are damaged or broken.
– If a tooth has been repaired or replaced before with a permanent dental treatment such as root canal or dental implant, they can be further protected by dental crowns.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– Dental veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry designed to bond thin shells to the fronts of your teeth for a flawless-looking smile.
– Dental veneers can be customized based on the looks your smile desires.
– Although very little tooth enamel must be removed for either treatment, less removal is required for dental veneers.
If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry treatments such as crowns and veneers in Watertown, Wisconsin, Paul R Sommers DDS would love to help. For a more thorough examination to determine which treatment will work best for you, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Paul Sommers by calling our dentist office at 920-261-5110. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the fully restored and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.